Drive traffic to your website by achieving page 1 rankings in search engines for valuable keywords. (Search Engine Optimisation )
- An initial audit that includes a competitive review and keyword research is completed in order to build a project plan that has a clear plan for success
- On-page optimisation & internal linking is set up to maximise rankings
- Landing page creation and optimisation is put in place for each keyword
- Monthly link building and content outreach takes place in order to augment ranking growth
Find your Search Engine Optimisation
Our SEO Promise
Our promise to every Search Engine Optimisation SEO Management Services client is
- We’ll research and give you a realistic outcome and timescale for your budget
- We’ll always make sure that you understand progress on your project and the results we’re achieving
- Unless we are 100% confident that we can exceed your expectations, we won’t take on your project
- We’ll continually invest time to understand the latest in SEO best practice so that you can stay ahead of your competition
Our Search Engine Optimisation SEO Management Services Team is committed to honest SEO, consistent with best practice to avoid future site penalties. Our policy of ongoing investment creates lengthy, strong relationships with happy, richer clients as a result.
Quality Search Engine Optimisation SEO
What is content marketing?
Nobody likes to be sold. We collectively tune out ads, fast forward commercials and glaze over during sales pitches. At the same time, the demand for CONTENT is higher than ever – and that’s not our opinion at LK Web Media: it’s proven in study, after study. Today’s buyers are well on their way to making a purchase decision before they contact a company – and that’s where content marketing comes in.
60% of B2B decision makers say branded content helps them make better purchase decisions
61% of consumers are more likely to buy from companies that offer custom content
Say something. Say it well. Say it often
Successful content marketing is communicating the right message at the right time to your customers. The strategy starts with defining buyer personas and identifying questions they ask during their buying process. Then marketers, creatives and business stakeholders can decide which content types – at what frequency – are best suited to answer these questions. Weekly blogs? A quarterly infographic? Maybe a monthly video tutorial.
Once these elements have been defined and documented, you have the foundation of your strategy. At LK Web Media, we call it a Creative Brief.
Whatever the content mix, whenever a buyer visits your site, they should find something fresh, relevant and timely to greet them. Brands that educate prospects – better than someone else – earn trust and credibility. An entertaining learning experience brings people back to your content and company, so when they’re ready to buy, it’s with you. That’s the ultimate goal of any successful content strategy.
Search Engine Optimisation , Success Is Measured On Your Bottom Line
We pride ourselves on offering Internet Marketing solutions that are tailored to meet the unique needs of our clients. No other type of marketing has the potential for accurate tracking and measurement that online marketing offers. The LK Web Media team will not only help you with your marketing plan and implementation, we will also make sure that you have the right and relevant data to measure the return on your spend.