Having a profitable paid search campaign has many components. Here are eight ways to optimize your PPC campaigns to maximize your revenue.
A well-executed PPC campaign can be crucial to an advertiser’s overall conversions and revenue.
What better way to find potential customers than when they search on Google or Bing and tell you exactly what they’re looking for?
However, because you pay for every click you get from your ads, a poorly managed PPC campaign can cost more (sometimes a lot more) than the revenue it brings in.
Target audience and messaging are unique to your business, but there are some basic tactics that work consistently in PPC campaigns, regardless of industry.
There is no silver bullet to a healthy and productive PPC campaign, but there are many levers you can adjust to maximize your outcomes.
Here are eight of the most important (but often overlooked) elements when optimizing PPC campaigns.
Some of these are more advanced than others, but if you implement these elements into your paid search efforts you should see a big improvement and make your business more money!
1. Make Your Landing Page Relevant
2. Optimise Negative Keywords
3. Use the Right Keyword Match-Types
4. Alter Keyword Match Type Over Time
5. Fill Out All Available Ad Content
6. Use Every Relevant Ad Extension
7. Adjust Bids for Geotargeting
8. Look for Opportunities to Drive Budget to Mobile