Ecommerce is one of the fastest growing sectors and is often perceived to be dominated by the likes of Amazon and Walmart.
However, with appropriate marketing strategies, small ecommerce websites can also get their fair share of customers.
That’s where technical SEO comes in. It is crucial for improving your online store’s searchability.
Here are 12 technical SEO tips that will help increase your web traffic and generate more sales.
1. Don’t Miss Out on Long-Tail Keywords
2. Use Unique Title & Meta Descriptions
3. Check the Site Structure
4. Use Canonical Tags
5. Improve Your Crawl Budget
6. Crawl the Website to Identify & Fix Link Issues
7. Optimize UX for the Mobile-First Index
8. Optimize Images with Alt Text
9. Redirect Out-of-Stock Product Pages
10. Create Unique Product Page Content
11. Optimize New Product Pages
12. Use the Latest Technology