Here at LK Web Media, we talk about off-page SEO a lot. Building, managing, and auditing your backlinks is a critical aspect of SEO, and it keeps getting trickier.
On-page SEO is a hot topic too; particularly now that Google’s increasingly shifting to semantic search, and the old-school tactics don’t seem to work as well as they used to.
No doubt those are very important aspects of SEO, but there’s one thing we tend to forget about. SEO isn’t either off- or on-page. The technical part of the process is just as important; in fact, if you don’t get the technical foundation right, your other SEO efforts might bring no results at all.
1. Review your sitemap.
2. Check indexing.
3. Make sure all-important resources are crawlable.
4. Amplify crawl budget.
5. Audit internal links.
6. Check on your HTTPS content.
7. Test and improve page speed.
8. Get mobile friendlier.
9. Ask search engines to re-crawl your site.
10. Just let us do it all for you.