When your website is listed on the first result pages, it’s important to get the link. Optimised descriptions help you to increase the number of clicks that your listings get.
How to influence the description
Google displays a short description of the listed page on the search results page. Google will create its own description of your page if they find that the meta description of your pages is not good enough.
For that reason, it is important to create good meta descriptions. The meta description is the description that is listed in the meta description tag in the head section of your web pages. It looks like this:
1. Keep your description short
2. Answer questions in the description
3. Be emotional
4. Tell the website visitors what to do
5. Use different descriptions on different pages
6. Try to get listed as a rich result
Let us optimise your web pages now….