If your web pages contain spam, Google might penalise your website and your rankings might drop. In addition, you won’t make a good impression on your website visitors if your web pages contain spam.
1. Secure your website forum by keeping your forum and blog software updated and patched
2. Use CAPTCHAs to block robots
3. Block suspicious behavior and check the top posters
4. Disable some types of comments
5. Use the moderation features of your blog and forum software
6. Blacklist obviously spammy terms
7. Use the rel=nofollow attribute for links in user generated content
8. Use anti-spam plugins
In addition to the above, LK Web Media can help you to keep your blog and forums spam-free. A popular anti-spam service we provide.
User-generated spam can have a negative effect on the rankings of your web pages. For that reason, you should make sure that this does not happen.
If you want to get high rankings on Google and other search engines, contact us today >>