You will have seen the new security warnings in the browsers so your site may already be presenting as NOT SECURE.
If you currently have an ⓘ in the website address bar, then after 26th July 2017, when Chrome 60 is released, your website will display as NOT SECURE.
The risks are serious and you could be experiencing:
1. Lost traffic
2. Lost Revenue
3. Brand Reputation issues
4. Deprecated SEO ranking
5. Broken HTTPS = security vulnerabilities > breach threats
6. GDPR Compliance issues = fines of up to 20 million Euros or 4% of Turnover from 25/5/2018
We have the solution…
LK WEB Media as a new, all-in-one website security service designed by website security experts.
1. We make your website SECURE
2. We take-on the hassle of installing your services
3. We save you TIME and MONEY
So contact us today to secure your website >>
Need help with your sites SEO? >>